free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Monday 4 January 2016

Z-Zodiac

ABC-Wednesday-17aMrs. Nesbitts’ ABC-Wednesday

Round ~ 17Z

Hello and good morning, -afternoon, -evening, dear people who all participate is this wonderful photomeme, which is a joy to me, week after week, after week. I’m always curious to what you come up with!

This week’s challenging letter is Z and it is simultaneous the last letter of the alphabet and the first letter of 2016. How extraordinary!

Therefore, the word I've chosen today is ZODIAC because our sign is the start of who we are as a person. Moreover, i believe that not only the sign we get at our time of birth is important, i think that the  sign under which we first started our being has influence to.

I am born a Sagittarius and most of the known characteristics do apply to me indeed. Some strong points are Independence, Enthusiasm, Creative, Caring, Generous... Some weak points are Not emotional, Impulsive, Licentious, Hypocrite, Demanding...
From the strong points i don't recognize 'creative' that much. From the weak points i don't recognize myself in not emotional, licentious & hypocrite, on the contrary!

The characteristics of the sign under which i started at the very first point in my time, Pisces, are different but not that much. Some strong points are Dedicated, Fantastical, Accepting, Merciful, Loyal. Some weak points are Undecided, Ornery, Lazy, Escapist, Self-pity.

Truth to be told...  in some of them I totally recognise myself and in others i totally don't.  I think that everyone recognises this. Anyway zodiac is, to me at least, still a world of which I do know far too little.

I am who and what I am... I know my 'faults' and I aim to learn to do better where I go wrong.  So on the borders of the old and the new year... I smile at the points, the strong and the weak, and go on living the best way i can.

Curious to your signs and thoughts about what it means to you.... i greet you all sincerely and wish you a wonderful, happy, healthy, blessed in all possible ways... 2016


Have a nice ABC-day / ABC-week
♫ M e l o d y ♫
***


30 comments:

  1. I find serious astrology is very complicated, but in simplicity you will always recognize a few parts of yourself...
    Happy healthy New Year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too and at the same time i find it very intriging... what it does and if it realy is that influencing as people say

    Thank you Mascha, you toooo ofcourse !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the intro to Z, Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I discovered Zodiac signs in my teens, I was fascinated by them. Although I found somethings to make sense regarding scorpios, the sign I was born under, there were a lot more that did not. Therefore, just like you, I lost interest in them. I believe we are who we are, based on our experiences and how we learn to cope with them. I do believe God has a plan for us, but we have freedom to choose, so those choices may not always be the best. (Yes, some life lessons are harder to learn than others.) Happy New Year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly my thoughts !!

      I do think to that God has planned my way... i may fall, (need to), learn from it, but always tryusting Him to raise me up again.

      Thank you Arnoldo, you yo with all the blessings you might need.

      Delete
  5. zookeepers,
    wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the same with me I am cancer. The Chinese fits even better there I am a goat !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Zodiac was what i was thinking too. And yes.. I'm a Cancerian and I totally relate to what you say here Melody :) Its indeed interesting but intriguing at the same time.
    Cheers! have a good day/week :)
    -Priya [SoftyPinknGloriousRed.wordpress.com]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;-)

      Thank you Priya... wishing you the same !!

      Delete
  8. how wonderful Gattina... i am a tigre... and that my most favorite animal... not that strange ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Zodiac is wonderful to look at in the sky. As far as star signs are concerned, I'm not at all convinced there is anything in it. So I'm more Astronomer than Astrologer :-)
    My "Z" stands for Zoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is okay by me... as many people as many opinions, and thats how it should be too ...

      I loved your entry... i adore zoo's

      Delete
  10. Not into astrology much, but I do enjoy a starry sky!
    "Z" for ZURICH on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can imagine... your entry was wonderful thank you

      Delete
  11. I love reading about star signs although like you I too find that all traits do not fit my personality.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm also a suchacrabbyass. :-) (Sagittarius).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopefully you don't have to scratch that much ;-)

      Delete
  13. Hi, Melody, I'm a Sagittarius, too. There are a whole bunch of things to look at when reading your sign, such as where your moon, Venus, and other planets are when you were born. Long time ago I had someone do my chart for me. It was very interesting. Can't recall any of what it said though. I wonder if I still have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah how nice Su-sie .... i one got a book for my birthday... so i pull charts myself every now and then... more for others then for me but still ... it is and will stay always, as far as i'm concerned.... a world full of mistery

      Delete
  14. A lovely, touching and genuine piece of writing,you have presented here. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Uppal, what a nice compliment, you're welcome!

      Delete