free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Sunday 11 January 2015

A is for ABC Wednesday - AGAIN!


AMAZING! I don't believe that the initial ADMIRAL of this ADVENTURE, Denise Nesbitt, would have ASSUMED that ABC Wednesday would be still going seven and a half years later!

For ALL you newbies, we have a set of rules, but this is the gist of it:

*Each week, there is an APPOINTED letter. This week is A, next week is B, etc.

*You AUTHOR a blog post; it could be an ARTICLE, some ART, ALMOST ANYTHING. The post should include a link to ABC Wednesday's URL ADDRESS, as well as clear ARTICULATION how it meets that week's topic (A is for APPLE, et al.) Feel free to ACCESS the current ACCOUTERMENT on your blog.

*You enter the specific link to your blog post in that Linky ACCESSORY. For instance, my post this week will be http://www.rogerogreen.com/2015/01/13/a-is-for-apostrophes/- A is for Apostrophe. If I just enter my main page URL - http://www.rogerogreen.com - it'll be harder for visitors to find the specific post, now and especially in the future.

*At least one ASSOCIATE from the ABC Wednesday team, and ASSUREDLY other people, will visit your post and leave comments.

*Try and ACCESS at least 5 other participants either before or after your listing, or randomly, or people you like, or people you don't know. Comment on their posts. It's ARITHMETIC: the more sites you do visit, the more comments you will probably get.

*We retain the right to ABROGATE overly commercial links, or folks who don't ACKNOWLEDGE ABC Wednesday. We really ABHOR doing that; we ALWAYS feel AWFUL about doing it. But we want to be fair to those who do ABIDE by the rules.

If you have any questions about this, ACCESS me at RogerOGreen (at) Gmail (dot) com.



18 comments:

  1. Will the link be up starting again on Tuesdays this round? I'll be linking up then...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellen - yes indeed. About 4 pm Greenwich time, which is 11 a.m. Eastern (US) time). And WEDNESDAY in New Zealand!

      Delete
  2. Amazing Roger! Aye Aye!
    So many As :)
    I love A as my name starts with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Altogether, amazing and awesome !

    Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Roger for the fine start to another round of ABC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The links to 'Trubes' both don't work ;-(

    I wish everyone much fun with this new round of the alphabet !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Roger! I enjoyed the journey! Looking forward to it once again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's to another AWESOME round. Thanks for hosting!
    "A" stands for AMSTERDAM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And here's to many more!
    "A" is for "ALTONA" in Victoria, AUSTRALIA.

    ReplyDelete
  10. an AMAZING number of "a" words! well done! I love that ABC Wednesday is still going. I was afraid that I'd missed the opportunity because of health problems. So thank you, Mrs. Nesbitt and others who keep this wonderful meme.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Roger....I'm a newbie here on ABC Wednesday. Have been waiting for this new round to join in the ABC Fun. Thanks for hosting!
    Sue at CollectInTexas Gal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gotcha! My goal is to do all 26 letters this time round.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Admiration knows no bounds for All of you who keep this Amazing meme going. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel your pain regarding commenting. I think that perhaps bloggers don't realize how difficult it can be to comment on their blogs?? Sometimes when I finally do get in to the correct place I mention how difficult it was so that they are aware and can fix it. I go with the three tries your out practice. If I don't get into the right place on my third try I give up and don't return a comment. Google+ is the worst because you just never know if you are ever going to get to the right place at all.

    ReplyDelete