free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Tuesday 1 November 2016

ABC-Wednesday - 19-Q

abcw19groot  Mrs. Nesbitt's 


ABC-Wednesday   

Round 19-Q














Hello and good morning, -afternoon, -evening, dear people who all participate is this wonderful photomeme, which is a joy to me, week after week, after week.
I’m always curious to what you come up with!

The challenging letter of this week is the and I've chosen for the word Quest

Coming again to the letter Q, searching for an appropriate word, I realized that filling in some letters truly is a quest.
Just joined ABC Wednesday, its the 5th time that I have to fill in this letter and that is not that easy, especially for someone who's native tongue is an other then the English one.
But for this time, I've succeeded. Next time?...Time will tell won't it? *smile*

 So many things can be categorized under 'quest'... can't they?
 I would like to say that life in itself is a quest, at least to me it is. Always trying to look for the bright side, however dark some moments can be.

Another quest, in which I find lots and lots of joy is going out with my camera, the quest for beautiful things to capture so that I whenever I want or need to, can relive that moment and re-feel the joy to that I had at the moment of capture. Photographing is my favorite quest, as you might have guessed by now. Its a quest which gives pleasure, lots of it, and who does not want to have that?

 What is your favorite quest?

 Have ave a nice ABC-Wednesday-day / - week ~ ♫ M e l o d y ♫ (ABC-W-team)
  ongelofeloos
***





23 comments:

  1. http://omniplexsentiments.blogspot.com/2016/11/abc-wednesday-q-is-for-quartz-mountain.html

    amazing Q words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quest..a sublime Q word indeed!
    Thank you Melody:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great intro to the quest for the letter Q posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://letthecagedbirdssing.blogspot.com/2016/11/short-story-slam-week-55-abc-wednesday.html

    qiuxiang is a word for Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE what you did with that photograph!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that compliment is not for me to take on.... someone else did this... I only 'used' it...

      Delete
  6. Great image. My quest took me to quails this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No qualms about it, Melody, your quest was not quixotic, it was qualified with success!
    My "Q" stands for QUEANBEYAN, a lovely little town near our capital city Canberra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Nick... i will visit you shortly of course

      Delete
  8. And another "Q" - QUEEN'S BRIDGE from me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting, Melody.
    My entry for "Q" is QUINCE FLOWER

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Always look on the bright side of life. . . ." I love that song. You have me wondering about how many languages have the letter "q". A quest to learn about "q"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of mine to

      That is a good question, I truly don't know but you are right, very intriguing to find out,

      haha a lovely quest isn't it

      Delete